Collins Law can help with almost any type of business or corporate law transaction. Brian Collins is a business attorney and CPA, which, combined with his degree, with honors, in business administration from the University of California, Berkeley Haas School of Business, enables him to provide superior business law advice and service to his clients.
Collins Law has successfully negotiated, drafted, created, and/or closed business and corporate transactions involving the following:
- Choosing entity types
- Forming and dissolving corporations
- Forming and terminating limited liability companies (LLCs), including Series LLCs
- Forming and terminating partnerships
- Forming and terminating joint ventures
- Buy-sell agreements
- Shareholder agreements and member agreements
- Leasing and subleasing of commercial properties
- Loans and collateralizations
- Business purchases and sales; asset purchases and sales
- Licensing of products, patents, trademarks, and other intellectual property
- Negotiating, reviewing, and drafting contracts and agreements
- Providing counsel on other business issues
Contact Collins Law today for your business law needs.